SATURDAY POST 33
Aside from hoarding local veg and fruit, my other problem is over-planting. The more my garden and pots produce, the more seedlings I nurture and grow. I can’t stop!
Tomorrow is the summer solstice — the first official day of summer and longest day of the year. It’s also Father’s Day. Breakfast in bed? Bake up some fluffy muffins! Barbecue bash? Mix up a serious drink.
However you choose to spend it, here’s to a smashing weekend! Love you, Dad!
Don’t forget the links below!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- DYK that Alzheimer’s is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States, killing more than breast and prostate cancers combined? Learn how you can support Brain and Alzheimer’s Awareness this month, and don’t forget to help turn the world purple tomorrow, 21 June.
- Do you eat vitamin C or oranges? An important article reminding us to refocus the way we think about nutrition.
- Set a goal, set the stakes, get support, and achieve it with stickK.
- Cats can have seizures just like humans: Feline Audiogenic Reflex Seizures. Know the signs, and protect your feline friends!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom — in honor of Father’s Day.
Recently on HGN:
- Kicking up the cocktail game with a Wild Blackberry Negroni — perfect for lingering over on a hot summer evening + to toast your favorite dads!
- Weekly Suppers: 8 – 12 June
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!