SATURDAY POST 40
Shaking up the norm with Friday night calzones stuffed with lemon-dill-garlic braised Cretan-style spinach, red chilli flakes, Mediterranean white cheddar and a dash of Ouzo + roasted artichoke-red bell pepper tapenade to dip.
Grilled steak on Saturday. Sea scallop succotash on Sunday. A couple stellar wines throughout. Bowls of new black kernel popcorn and homemade spicy chai ice cream. Thank goodness for the weekends… so many to make up for!
Hope your weekend is just as rosy. Have a lovely week, and be sure to check out the links below before you pop away.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Vision disorders are among the most prevalent disabling conditions in childhood in the United States, and August is Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. Learn how to protect your child’s vision by visiting the Prevent Blindness website.
- Tips to stop feeling so exhausted all the time — #7…
- Plus a technique to mentally calm down.
- A wine game-changer for those who suffer from post-imbibing headaches.
- A wonderful video from National Geographic Channel of the amazing process of baking Tajikistani bread.
- There’s still time for one last road trip before summer ends — an app to help you enjoy the destination AND the journey.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!