WEEKEND POST 59
Hello! Any fun plans for you this weekend?
For us, we’re taking up residence around Ireland for the next week and a half, so it’s last-minute planning, loads more packing (hello, layers), and the final sunrises before setting off. Anticipation! If you have any smart tips or recs, please comment below. Oh, and you know I’ll share photos and updates on Instagram…
Enjoy the coming week, wherever it may take you, and don’t miss the links and updates below!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- One of my favorite methods to fight off the biting morning cold is with my hands wrapped around a warm bowl of filling, healthful porridge oats, be it savory or sweet. January is National Oatmeal Month — here are two non-boring recipes to get you started: 1 + 2. If you’re on-the-go, these look fun.
- A new platform to help you experience local culture in destinations around the world.
- Fortunately most of Ireland speaks English.
- Meals Ready-to-Eat (MREs) for 21 days. Would you? (HA!)
- Personally, I’d rather aim for veg with every meal.
- Vintage Star Wars production shots.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Crispy twice-baked fruit and nut studded rosemary flats
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!