WEEKEND POST 64
What are your plans for the weekend? We’re both working today (naturally when the rain clouds disappear and the temps hit 60+), so relaxation is our strict Rx for tonight and tomorrow.
Maybe I’ll even find time to resume Ireland photo edits? Up to the cathedrals — this from Dublin’s Christ Church.
Hope it’s springing up where you are, and that your weekend is a good one! But first, read on for my links round-up.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Eating disorders are serious and extremely complex illnesses, arising from a variety of biological, psychological and social factors. They are also often life-threatening, but early intervention can help. During National Eating Disorders Awareness Week (21-27 Feb), learn how you can help a friend or family member in need.
- Takeaways from urban agriculture forced to relocate to the country.
- For anyone out there who, like my husband, dreams of taking our cats for a walk.
- The Milky Way is a telescope hog + moon wine.
- Operation Horses and Heroes short video worth a watch.
- Applications are pouring in for the next round of Live Longer, Stronger — get yours in today!
- Quiz yo’ self! We recommend hitting “random.”
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!