WEEKEND POST 66
Today’s Ireland image falls into the towns editing: Skibbereen, County Cork. Sad to miss their farmers market, but bought phenomenally fresh local mussels from a great little grocery recommended by our hosts.
National Nutrition Month® began on Tuesday! This year’s theme, Savor the Flavor of Eating Right, encourages everyone to have fun and experiment with cooking to discover new herbs and spices and taste combinations as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. A delicious suggestion, right? Make sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for my daily tips with the #NationalNutritionMonth hashtag.
Here’s wishing a relaxing weekend with a delicious balance of healthy and splurge-worthy fare to you and yours.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) are the experts you can trust for science- and evidence-based food and nutrition information. This Wednesday, 9 March, give a shout-out to your favorite dietitians on RDN Day!
- Eat the rainbow tonight.
- Over-salted food is sad, but can be rescued!
- Feed your husband well. Lesson learned?
- Take a meandering, aimless stroll this weekend.
- Two additions to the must-see list: Van Gogh’s masterpieces brought to “life” + this national parks IMAX film.
- Simultaneously satisfying the inner desires of engineering buffs and Star Wars fans. (See what I did there?)
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!