WEEKEND POST 67
Any fun plans this weekend? My husband’s youngest sister, her husband and their 20-month energizer bunny are finally in town for a visit! Thanks to generous friends for lessons and supplies to child-proof our home, we’re (hopefully) set to avoid disaster and enjoy each other’s company to the fullest. Mother Nature even did them a solid to help thaw their WI bones and provide a preview of things to come at home. Here’s to quality family time!
Have a great Saturday and Sunday, check out my favorite links from around the interwebs this past week, and don’t forget to follow along on Facebook and Twitter for the daily National Nutrition Month® postings!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. Although it’s currently the fourth most common cancer in America and the second leading cause of death from all cancers, 5 out of 10 deaths could be prevented with regular screenings. Learn how you can take preventative action today.
- Be mesmerized by drone footage of sheep-herding.
- Must read this before beginning House of Cards season 5.
- Exhausted all of your indoor playtime ideas? Cardboard boxes to the rescue!
- Cat videos are cute and educational.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Check out my review of the All-Clad AC8 Pressure Cooker in the March issue of Food & Nutrition Magazine. The perfect new kitchen gadget to crank out an Irish corned beef and cabbage in no time…
- Light and airy Maple Cinnamon Angel Food Cake
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!