WEEKEND POST 74
A blazing orange sun lights up our hazy, humid mornings, providing warmth and energy to the patio pots. Hello, sage, oregano, thyme, spinach, arugula and sweet little Johnny Jump-Ups!
We’re off to spend the afternoon with friends at their annual Greek Easter shindig (where I plan to eat my body weight in spit-roasted lamb and flamed saganaki), then hopefully, hopefully (broken record much?) pick strawberries at the farm tomorrow. What are you up to?
Here’s to gorgeous weather and good times… and don’t forget to check out the links and updates below!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- April is Autism Awareness Month. The Autism Society’s nationwide campaign aims to support all individuals living with autism by promoting awareness, acceptance and inclusion in schools and communities.
- Here’s what happens when a photographer creates a cheeky wine-drinking experiment.
- New children’s book tackling the tough culinary questions.
- Knit for better health.
- Lake Michigan as incredible as ever.
- A really, really close look at bird feathers.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, oo-rah!
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
- Our go-to pizza dough — keeping #fridaynightpizza alive and well!
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!