WEEKEND POST 113
The long, slow trudge of January is over. Short, sweet February took its place, heartening us with pastel sunrises. Hallelujah.
Big game day tomorrow. Though we’d rather it were the Packers, the wish is for a Falcons rout. If it looks bleak midway through, commercials + puppies vs. puppies instead. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and check out my recent updates + favorite links before you go!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- DYK that heart disease is the leading cause of mortality for both men and women in the US — accountable for approximately 1 in 4 deaths each year? Learn more about the risk factors + what you can do to protect your heart during American Heart Month and all year long!
- Go nuts (and beans) with the dish you bring to tomorrow’s Super Bowl party.
- Brews with fictional presidents, but what about Andrew Shepard? (p.s. That speech.)
- Connecting families via app to loved ones affected by dementia.
- Feral bunny takeover — it could definitely be worse!
- Do you “baby talk” to your pets?
- Anthony Bourdain zigs.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!