WEEKEND POST 131
Anything exciting on tap in your neck of the woods? My amusement, other than the inevitable feline hijinx + puttering among the plants, will come from stalking the osprey nest for tiny feathered heads — it’s time for fledglings!
Have a lovely weekend, and remember to pop down for the week’s updates + link awesomeness.
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- June is National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month! Fruits + veg add color and flavor, plus vitamins, minerals, fiber + antioxidants to our diets, and we should aim to use them to fill half of our meal plates. Load up at the grocery store, farmer’s market or your own garden to give your nutrition a boost.
- Interactive article for fellow beer geeks.
- Find out how your coffee could help migratory birds.
- Fat Cat Art. Because it’s Adopt-a-Cat Month.
- Book your hotels now for the total (solar) eclipse (of the heart).
- How are your etiquette skills?
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!