WEEKEND POST 156
Kicked the turkey leftovers for some hardy veg, crisp sweet fruit + a bright tahini-orange vinaigrette today.
After lunch, I’m cuing up the yuletide tunes to hurriedly festoon our home in the break between this and the next weeks’ travels. Then (obviously) a hot cocoa break to breathe, relax, breathe. The holiday delirium is upon us!
The weather is gorgeous and some of the trees fiiiiinally threw on autumn-colored coats, so I’m hoping for a walk or two to soak up some sunshine. What’s on your agenda? Have a lovely couple of days, don’t forget the new links + HGN updates below, and happy December wishes!
+ + + +
Some interesting, fun, delicious reads:
- Now through 25 December you can help the Arbor Day Foundation + NBC Universal plant 25,000 trees in communities recovering from hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria. For this, the ninth, year of the Green is Universal initiative, each share of an image + #ShareATree equals one tree. Hash-tag, you’re it!
- Do you use ratios for cooking + baking?
- Beer power!
- Move over Man. Cats are the new “dog’s best friend.”
- Remember, it’s pronounced Dye-a-gon Alley, not Diegunelly.
- This week’s pinned words of wisdom.
Recently on HGN:
+ + + +
p.s. I love hearing from you! Check back if you ask a question, because I’ll answer it here.
And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing. Thanks!